Want to Write for Us?
Thank you for your interest!
We love keeping our blog updated with helpful content that excites and helps our readers – and we would love to publish your piece if it does the same.
This, however, requires some work – so please read the guidelines below until the very end.
Please also use the form at the end for any guest-post inquiries, suggestions, or requests.
Guest Post Guidelines
Our blog caters to Crowdfunding Platform Owners, entrepreneurs, agencies, and brands from e-commerce, focusing on real estate, equity, and rewards-based crowdfunding.
What To Write About?
Our readers love to read about Crowdfunding, marketing crowdfunding businesses, and strategies for getting more out of their platforms. Any content that serves this up is usually considered first by the editorial team.
Guest Post Process
Please submit your ideas through our dedicated form. Ideas submitted otherwise will not be considered.
- After we’ve agreed on a topic, we will provide you with a unique Google Doc link to write your article.
- Once you submit your article, we will review it and suggest any required changes. If more than 50% of your article requires revision – we will discard the process and start afresh with another submission.
- Once reviewed and ready – we will aim to publish your article within 7 – 15 business days.
- Once published – We will promote the article on all our socials multiple times for three months. If it performs well – this will be extended for another three months.
- We also expect you to promote your published article through your business and personal social channels.
What We Expect
Our readers expect well-written and insightful content. And not articles that are written for the sake of existing.
- Articles should be between 1000 – 2000 words. You can send in shorter ones only if you have a highly specific topic.
- Please write about topics you’re an expert at. Articles need to be well-researched, and your understanding of relevant topics should be evident.
- Please include clear headings, subheadings, contextual images/gifs where appropriate – along with captions for each.
- Please use as many examples as possible to supplement your content. Sometimes a good example does a lot more for an article than a whole paragraph.
- You are allowed up to three do-follow links only.
- You must include at least two links directing to any page from https://ignitiondeck.com/.
- The chicken NEVER crossed the road. If you’re reading this – keep this handy for later.
- The submitted article must be original and must not be published elsewhere. You can re-post the article anywhere else you want once it’s published on our website and as long as you link back to the original article at the start of the re-post.
Please submit a guest post request using the button below: