What did I tell all of you? I told you the year would be over before we knew it and hear we are, just about forty-five days until Christmas. Goodness me, where does the time go? But first, we have some product updates to get through, news updated from the ID team, and our Black Friday Deal.
As usual the ID team have been furiously pressing tests with WordPress 6.4.x, bug fixes, and working on some upcoming changes to the IgnitionDeck Admin experience.
- Tested successfully with WP v. 6.3.1 and v. 6.4.0
- Version bump and update dependency version numbers
- Files changed: idf.php, languages_default/idf.pot, and readme.txt
- (Fix) Database save issue preventing Deckbuilder skins and logo options being correctly saved
- Version bump
- Files changes: ignitiondeck.php, ignitiondeck-admin.php, and templates/admin/_deckBuilder.php
- (Fix) Update AWS S3 SDK to resolve PHP 8 errors
- (Fix) AWS S3 connection and file download bugs fixed
- (New) Added S3 region field to S3 settings form and “Test S3 Settings” button in order to test the connection
- (Fix) Fixed typos within the error message for login screen
- Version bump
- Files changed: idcommerce.php, templates/_protectedPage.php, languages_default/memberdeck.po, and the entire lib/AWS/ content (3K+ files)
Announcing Our Affiliate Program!
That’s right, people! We’re living in the future now, along with every other software company out there. IgnitionDeck has a very generous Affiliate Program, handing out 25% for referrals that lead to a sale. Interested? Do you like money? Well, go sign up for our affiliate program then!
IgnitionDeck Managed Hosting… And Black Friday
We’re in the middle of the holiday season, y’all. In the U.S. it all starts with Thanksgiving. My hope for you all is that you get to spend time with your loved ones and that you get to take some time off from the hustle and bustle of life’s demands, we’ll be taking some time off ourselves to do just that!
I have two announcements here: First, we’ve soft-launched our Managed Crowdfunding Hosting product for IgnitionDeck. If you don’t want to deal with the headaches of always keeping your site secure and updated or troubleshooting why something isn’t working, bring that mess over to us, let our team handle your tech stuff so you can manage your crowdfunding business platform! You can contact us here for more information… but don’t do it before you read this next part…
Black Friday Sale! 🚀
And that brings us to Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday—we’ve got a sale coming through! From 11/24/23 – 12/1/23, ALL IgnitionDeck Managed Hosting subscriptions are 25% off with coupon code: IDBFCM25. If you require a robust Crowdfunding platform to kick off your business or to raise funds for your next exciting project be sure to take advantage of our sale.
Visit our Black Friday Page and keep an eye on it for the deal when it strikes.
As the year comes to an end (40 days until Christmas), take this time to tell your loved ones what they mean to you. Tell them you love them, that you miss them, find time for them for coffee, make a phone call, just say “hi.” I recently lost a friend of 20 years and, well, it was just so sudden. I know that’s just part of life but it’s a good reminder to reach out and check in on your people. And also to appreciate what you have. Write down five things you’re thankful for this year. When you’re done with that go on and write five more. =)
The IgnitionDeck team is grateful for you, our dear customers, the people who help keep us going. Thank YOU for trusting IgnitionDeck for your Crowdfunding business needs.