To our IgnitionDeck customers, thank you for supporting us!
Today we have exciting news. We’ve spent the last several months improving the IgnitionDeck product, adding new features such as adding new IgnitionDeck blocks, and, most importantly, we have made a major upgrade to our software licensing functionality. We have migrated your licensing information to a new website: https://members.ignitiondeck.com.
You’ll maintain the same access to your existing IgnitionDeck licenses. Lifetime license holders retain their lifetime memberships. The only thing that changes is the backend licensing functionality.
The new members.ignitiondeck.com website will be where you login to review your past purchases, manage your IgnitionDeck licenses, profile, and more.
To access your new account, please visit: https://members.ignitiondeck.com/welcome/, and then follow these steps.
- Step 1: Begin by requesting a new password, using the form located here.
- Step 2: Check your email and look for a message from email@example.com.
- Step 3: Click the password reset link. Enter your new password. Go to the login screen and enter your email/username and password.
- Step 4: Once you’re logged in go to Licenses & Downloads and copy/paste the IgnitionDeck product key:
- Step 5: Paste it into IgnitionDeck > Dashboard, on the website where IgnitionDeck is being used, to replace your existing key/email address validation:
After you complete this step your installation of IgnitionDeck is properly licensed and will receive updates.