Now that Beta 5 has had a full-run with some of our earliest adopters, we’re finally ready to announce its readiness for production use. It’s been a long time coming.
Beta 4 served us well, but we learned a lot, and received a lot of great feedback for how to improve it. And while there may be just one digit between 4 and 5, the difference between the two products will astound you.
Here’s some of what we’ve added, updated, and improved upon in this latest version of IgnitionDeck:
- Improved Purchase Process (New templates for purchase form and thank you page)
- Paypal Adaptive Payments Integration
- Sandbox Mode
- Pledge What You Want
- All New Deck & Deck Variations
- Level Titles & Level Limits
- IgnitionDeck Add-Ons
- Open Sourced Translations
- Multiple New Sharing Options (LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, App.net)
- Improved Shortcodes & Shortcode Templating
We’ve also squashed hundreds of bugs, improved both the front and back-end interfaces, and made it easier than ever to sort through your order list.
Clearly, we’re far from finished, but we’re very pleased with what IgnitionDeck Beta5 has to offer. We think you’ll feel the same.
You can grab your copy in the members area. And as always, let us know what you think!